Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Zoo of Plants

I'm having trouble with my cabbage. I keep on finding mini worms underneath the leaves.



                                                    
I can't tell for certain,but I'm pretty sure it's okra.
 
                                                     Rosemary,from the farmers market.
                                                                          Basil
                                                  Strawberries,which have not yet grown.
                                        My mystery flower,bought at the farmer's market.
                            On the left side are my peas,right side is my 2 different kind of beans!
                                    I'm not sure if it is going to grow,but this is my pineapple.
   My cucumbers! there are 2,actually.If you look very closely on the left side there is a miniscule                                                               cucumber just growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment