Sunday, April 21, 2013

Snacks and more... (A frog in your shoe?!)

 OK, first, the strangest thing of the day... this little frog had apparently crawled into the toe of my tennis shoe...  I put them on and did not even notice (he's a pretty small frog...)  However, after trimming the bushes, I was standing still and felt some funny feeling on my toes.  When I took them off, out he hopped, apparently none the worse for wear...  Amazing!  Probably a bad sign about the level of moisture in my shoes!
 J was having fun with the camera and captured this "flower level" view of the roses...
 We are working up to snacktime...  Bible Quest is an activity the two oldest have been enjoying, memorizing verses, finding chapters quickly in the Bible, so you can practice while having...
A snack!  Popcorn is one favorite that is tasty and fairly healthy...
 You decide, but I think most of them are having fun (and the rest have something in their mouth!) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! A frog in your shoe?!! They must be a tad big on you!

    ReplyDelete